Dean Werges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone please provide me with Dean Werges's contact information? Thanks
Kevin,

I was at Deans shop today. He is leaving on a Bike Rally this weekend at Lake of The Ozarks. I will have have him get with you when he gets back. Hows your Hoss hull going?

Joe

Could someone please provide me with Dean Werges's contact information? Thanks
Kevin,

I was at Deans shop today. He is leaving on a Bike Rally this weekend at Lake of The Ozarks. I will have have him get with you when he gets back. Hows your Hoss hull going?

Joe
Hey Joe,

The Hoss is coming along. I have the front canard to finish up. I picked up a real nice T-4 that I am interested in having repainted and then by that time I will have the Hoss ready for him. Have a look at my gallery link below to see the T-4. I have to post some updated pictures of the the Hoss. I have been meaning to email you just to chat. With the new job and all I have kinda fallen off the planet a bit. I sent Harvey Lieberman your way for some machine work I don't know if he ever go in touch with you. I sold him one of my pipe brackets and he was interested in the other jewel you made for me on the back of my boat. Anyway I would appreciate it if you get Dean to give me a shout. I will speak with you soon.

Cheers,

Joe

Joe,I saw Kevin's post,and don't want to sidetrack it,but to keep Kevin in the loop if he talks with you before I do.I have PM'ed you and spoken to you about the hardware.I'm looking forward to hardware this fall after the racing season ends.

Harvey Liberman

Back