Coors Light

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,

I will buy the photo. Let me know, and I will paypal you. I can scan it for and email to people if they want it.
Guys, I only have the one copy of the picture. I got it from Phil Thomas about 4 years ago. Its was spoken for immediately. Sorry.

Bob,

I will buy the photo. Let me know, and I will paypal you. I can scan it for and email to people if they want it.
Guys, I only have the one copy of the picture. I got it from Phil Thomas about 4 years ago. Its was spoken for immediately. Sorry.
Did it go to Ken? Perhaps we all can pay him to put it thru one of those Kodak picture machines & make photo quality copies. :)

Jay

Very nice looking boat. Where did you get your driver? Is this a phil Thomas hull? I also like your servo mount.

Glenn,

Do you ever see this boat? I think Jim Piazza owns it now. I originally sold it to Alfred..

The gauges are made out of valve stem chrome sleeves. We cut lexan and glued it in, then on a wooden dowl we mounted the gauge pictures that I purchased from my local hobby shop, secured them inside the valve stem guide.. I scanned them before I used them, but I can't find the scanned image. I will look for it, if you printed it on photo paper they work great.

Ken,

The driver is a Larry Kramer Driver with a Kim Smith (I think that is her name) Driving Suit. This was a Phil Thomas Hull.

Jay

Very nice looking boat. Where did you get your driver? Is this a phil Thomas hull? I also like your servo mount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Jay he had it out a few times this year and I think he took it the Nats too. Ran good right out of the gate but devloped motor issues

Bob;

Who ended up with your picture, I would like to see if I could get a copy from him.

Thanks

Rick Bellinger
Jay did you get this boat from Rich? I made my gauges from k/s tubing big gauge was alum and others were brass nive bevel with a tubing cutter and i inserted Larry Kraemers paper put in a few drops of cheap clear epoxy. They even fit into larrys dash.....Mike

Mike,

No, I built this boat from scratch. Dean Werges got it from Phil, painted it and shipped it to me back in early 2003. I built it and tried to have it ready for the 2003 NAMBA Nats, just couldn't. I was CD'ing the event and was too busy with other stuff..

Alfred and many others saw it at the races and tried to pry it from my hands. I declined, but later on that year I decided to go ahead and part with it. I regret it still today. Oh well.

Jay

Mike,

No, I built this boat from scratch. Dean Werges got it from Phil, painted it and shipped it to me back in early 2003. I built it and tried to have it ready for the 2003 NAMBA Nats, just couldn't. I was CD'ing the event and was too busy with other stuff..

Alfred and many others saw it at the races and tried to pry it from my hands. I declined, but later on that year I decided to go ahead and part with it. I regret it still today. Oh well.

Jay
OK guys. I scanned the thing, and it looks pretty good. Anybody wants a copy, just e-mail me at [email protected] I'm mailing the 8 x 10 to Ken

Ok guys I actually found a picture of this boat running without wings. It was in in the race program from San Diego in 1988. It was in an article where the boat is running next to the 85 Miller American. It's black and white but a friend of mine in SoCal says he has a color photo of that same pic. He's sending it to me. As soon as I get it I'll let you know.

That's excellent Mike!

Just let me know what I have to do to get a copy of that photo.

jim V

Ok guys I actually found a picture of this boat running without wings. It was in in the race program from San Diego in 1988. It was in an article where the boat is running next to the 85 Miller American. It's black and white but a friend of mine in SoCal says he has a color photo of that same pic. He's sending it to me. As soon as I get it I'll let you know.

Mike,

Jay
If that was the boat you sold Alfred that was a very nice boat. I think one of the guys in NAMBA 9 paid him a ton of money for just the hull.

Back