Coors Light

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also looking for exhaust headers and a driver for the 1985 Coors Light boat. If anyone has any information on where to get these please email me. Thank you Ken

I tried David for photos......I think they all have the rear wing. Phil's picture is the only one I've seen of the Coors Light w/o the wing.

I plan on spending tomorrow painting my Coors Light. Seems to be popular :)

I have a whole bunch of pics of my 85 that I built in 2003. I ended up selling it to Alfred Lanza, and then I think Jim Piazza bought it. I will have to transfer the pics from my old computer. I'll have them up in a few days..

I have a whole bunch of pics of my 85 that I built in 2003. I ended up selling it to Alfred Lanza, and then I think Jim Piazza bought it. I will have to transfer the pics from my old computer. I'll have them up in a few days..
OK Thanks Jay send me a email with them too I need some better shots of it.

PHIL T

Ken, forget the Coors theme I'll do the "moonshine " theme from Phil's post with the steam boat.

We can use the recycled fuel. :p :p

Ken, forget the Coors theme I'll do the "moonshine " theme from Phil's post with the steam boat.

We can use the recycled fuel. :p :p
Ken i dont think Jerry can toss a Coors Boat in the water. Maybe you can switch to a Jack Daniels theme.....lol Mikey I you cant find any more pics i have one i used for concourse a few years ago i will try to scan it.

I have an 8 x 10 of the boat w/o wings. Available for $5 to cover the mailer, etc. I was going to build the boat, but abandoned the project. Decided on a U-95 instead

I have an 8 x 10 of the boat w/o wings. Available for $5 to cover the mailer, etc. I was going to build the boat, but abandoned the project. Decided on a U-95 instead
Bob if you could make photographic quality reprint (like those Kodak machines or photo printers) I'd like a copy for my files if it's possible. :)

Hard to find pics of that thing without wings since it only ran two races I believe as the Coors Light. OK City and SD and I think SD was the only place it ran without the wings.

Bob,

If you have copies of that photo of the '85 Coors, I'd like to buy one from ya.

Jim V

Bob,

I will buy the photo. Let me know, and I will paypal you. I can scan it for and email to people if they want it.

Back