Contacting Roger Newton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Dolphin

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have a direct phone number to Roger Newton. I ordered a plan from him almost 2 weeks ago. I have emailed him several times and have not gotten a response.

Thanks

Tracy Dolphin

A few other things to remember is:

1) Roger doesn't sell plans as a business, but more as a service.

2) He races scale boats, so he does get away from home at times and can't answer.

3) He doesn't print every day, but rather when he gets enough orders that makes it worth firing up his equipment

4) He works on the crew of one or two full sized boats, so he may or may not be home during a full day

AND

5) If you look at Roger's website, it says very clearly that it can take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to receive a set of plans

Below is copied from the Newton Marine website, though I did delete the address as I won't post someone's contact info without their approval first

Make checks payable to:

Roger J. Newton

Address Deleted

Please allow 4 to 6 Weeks for delivery on most orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have to wait a few weeks or up to a couple of months but he will get them to you. I've ordered from him twice. Don't think you will get these in a few days. Just letting you know. Roger is pretty busy.

Rich

You may have to wait a few weeks or up to a couple of months but he will get them to you. I've ordered from him twice. Don't think you will get these in a few days. Just letting you know. Roger is pretty busy.
Rich
You will have to wait, but it is well worth it. I have ordered several plans from Roger and I have recieved them everytime with in the stated time frame. Be patient and you will recieve your plans.

Bob Reed

Back