Color Image needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Supporting Member
I am looking for a good close up of the ram head on the tail of the 1966 My Gypsy. I am trying to have some graphics made and need a good head on shot of the ram so that it can be duplicated. Thanks for your help! :)

I am looking for a good close up of the ram head on the tail of the 1966 My Gypsy. I am trying to have some graphics made and need a good head on shot of the ram so that it can be duplicated. Thanks for your help! :)
Email Dennis Wright Mygypsyracing.com or just look in his gallery

Thanks I have been in contact with Dennis. As it turns out he hand drew the logo for the graphics but does not have any of his original files.

Thanks I have been in contact with Dennis. As it turns out he hand drew the logo for the graphics but does not have any of his original files.
Copy the pic then see if you can blow it up You might be able to get Wes to do it if you send him the pic.....Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy the pic then see if you can blow it up You might be able to get Wes to do it if you send him the pic.....Mike
I tried using the pics Dennis has posted. Mike McKnight is working on it for me, but it just seems that there is not enough resolution to make out any of the detail of ram head. Bad luck I guess. I have Roger Newton's drawing of it on the blueprint, but I need to get it into color somehow. I appreciate all your suggestions. Any artists out there? :)

I tried using the pics Dennis has posted. Mike McKnight is working on it for me, but it just seems that there is not enough resolution to make out any of the detail of ram head. Bad luck I guess. I have Roger Newton's drawing of it on the blueprint, but I need to get it into color somehow. I appreciate all your suggestions. Any artists out there? :)
Get Dennis to email you a high quality photo i know he has a good camera

try hydroartprints.com for color drawing side view of the gypsy.

also try the crimmin collection website linked fro vintage hydroplanes website and check the unlimiteds detroit photo archive.

dave w.

try hydroartprints.com for color drawing side view of the gypsy.
also try the crimmin collection website linked fro vintage hydroplanes website and check the unlimiteds detroit photo archive.

dave w.

Contact Ned Crimmin at [email protected] ask him about Catalog UL-15, Image number 36. It's straight on shot of the tail.

Here's his webpage http://www.vintagehydroplanes.com/crimmin.html

Here's a picture from detroits unlimiteds http://www.unlimitedsdetroit.com/images/Bi...ell/MyGypsy.jpg

Brent

I'm working on something. I may have a really good shot of it coming. The thumbnail looked good and if it is as good res as I was told I should have this problem solved. Let you know in a couple of days.

I'm working on something. I may have a really good shot of it coming. The thumbnail looked good and if it is as good res as I was told I should have this problem solved. Let you know in a couple of days.
Thanks Mike. I have ordered two photos from Ned Crimmin. He says they have 4000dpi res.

Back