cmb 21 valv direct ..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofastformellow

Gday ,

i would think there would be a few of these motors around now....

what pipes are you guys running on the green headed valvola direct , ???

ive broken mine in with a LS21 pipe , and am ready to try something else .

ive got some SPP' pipes here to try , mp21, td21, also macs 21 , etc etc,

whats running good on raced or sport setups ??

is that AB fat 21 pipe the way to go ??( if so , can you actually still buy one ??)

Thanks

Jason :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gday ,

i would think there would be a few of these motors around now....

what pipes are you guys running on the green headed valvola direct , ???

ive broken mine in with a LS21 pipe , and am ready to try something else .

ive got some SPP' pipes here to try , mp21, td21, also macs 21 , etc etc,

whats running good on raced or sport setups ??

is that AB fat 21 pipe the way to go ??( if so , can you actually still buy one ??)

Thanks

Jason :)
Jason, i am running a AB S pipe on my MAC .21. The CMB green head Valvola and the MAC are the same. Mine is set at 7and 7/8ths, hull is a Black Jack hydo. 60-68% nitro. Check with CMDI, to see what pipes are in stock Richard D

Jason,

MS-21 @7 3/8" it is WICKED!!! If it doesn't work for you send them to me. :D

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Tim,

You are so correct about that statement. Dave made me one for my Valvola 21 and it

just cranks out RPM (34,194 RPM) to be exact. I have a New "Sholund Special" Propeller

that is profiled to the maximum, and it spins up real well with my set up. I know you guys

tried the shorter version,but have Dave make you a longer one. The stinger diameter is

critical,but once you get it right 82 MPH is possible for a heat race set up. I think the S.A.W.

set up will be UNREAL. I will be sending a few samples to Dave soon. :D :D :D Believe it

or not, 3.46" to 3.60" of cup is all you will ever need with this set up.

Have A Good Season,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Troy,

Dave at S.P.P. pipes in Australia makes them, and I sell some for him over here in the States.

Dave has been very busy lately and has not been making many pipes. Him and I developed

this pipe through our exchange program. :D When they are available I'm sure I will get some

in stock to sell.

Thanks For Asking,

Mark Sholund

Back