• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted cmb 21 carb or speedmaster for a K21 motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like this carb if the previous people asking pass. Thanks.

Dave
Dave- I initially responded to John's post....I do have another one....same pricing....$60+$10 shppg.
I have either silver 21 VAC or black 21 Beta EVO....VAC is brand new, black slightly used, unmodified.

You're down in Fenton area?....

Thanks-
Tim

Dave- I initially responded to John's post....I do have another one....same pricing....$60+$10 shppg.
I have either silver 21 VAC or black 21 Beta EVO....VAC is brand new, black slightly used, unmodified.

You're down in Fenton area?....

Thanks-
Tim
I'll take the BETA carb. PM sent. Thanks

Which ever has the biggest ID. I’m not picky on color.
Buckshot, both VAC and Beta EVO carbs come in at .354" bore....now, here's the caveat - the boss on the VAC carb is just a smidge deeper into the rotor housing, but could be milled/lapped down....we're talking .013"....also, the OD of said boss is a bit more by .039"....carb bodies and bolt pattern are identical.
From my perspective, it's a simple adjustment on a lathe, or open up rotor housing interface a bit....chamfer on boss not out of the question, either.
Your call.

IMG_20240815_222829525.jpg

Tim, the snout on the vac carb may be oversized and require machining down, My Zoom vac needed it.
Hi John, yeah, but very easily doable....if by 'snout', we're talking about rotor housing interface boss. Other than that, bodies are virtually identical.
A lathe could very easily cut a chamfer on the OD, or simply cut the OD of boss down. The differential is ~.039"
Thanks!

Buckshot, both VAC and Beta EVO carbs come in at .354" bore....now, here's the caveat - the boss on the VAC carb is just a smidge deeper into the rotor housing, but could be milled/lapped down....we're talking .013"....also, the OD of said boss is a bit more by .039"....carb bodies and bolt pattern are identical.
From my perspective, it's a simple adjustment on a lathe, or open up rotor housing interface a bit....chamfer on boss not out of the question, either.
Your call.

View attachment 329196
Then I'd prefer the Beta.

Latest posts

Back