• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Carburetor or ex. Throttle parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

Supporting Member
I have an early disk version Picco .67 pre EXR. I’m either looking for a good after market carburetor or a Venturi with a needle valve, header grommet and spring or an adapter to put an exhaust throttle on. Looking for parts to go back to carburetor or just upgrade my current exhaust throttle set up. Header would need to be for a mono

I have an early disk version Picco .67 pre EXR. I’m either looking for a good after market carburetor or a Venturi with a needle valve, header grommet and spring or an adapter to put an exhaust throttle on. Looking for parts to go back to carburetor or just upgrade my current exhaust throttle set up. Header would need to be for a mono
Picture of your current exhaust throttle?

I probably have some pre EXR parts ( carb)
That would work,,, I’ll look in the shop..

This is the version Picco I have I also would like some head shims and a new piston and sleeve fingers crossed lol

Attachments

• IMG_3736.jpeg
    IMG_3736.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back