Boris Mazor Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Supporting Member
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my new toy (the quality of the pictures really do not due the piece justice as they were taken with my iPhone). I twisted Boris's arm to make me a flowmeter with carbon fiber as the faceplate (I am a carbon fiber nut!). I sent him a sheet and here are some pics of the end result. It is Boris's newer version that does not require calibration and it is powered by LIPO's. His joinery on the corners of the box really is fantastic. I think it turned out awesome, but he swears he will not work with carbon fiber again! :D

Thanks Boris!!!!!!!!!

4120153535_512331d0d5.jpg

4120153747_eaa91f4350.jpg

4120153941_2702fde6ca.jpg

4120927436_773f9249d9.jpg

Cool, now I want to meet you at a race next year using it. :D :D B)
I working on it Ray I promise!!!!! I am making a some changes to the T-4 (It runs!!!!!) and will be getting back to work on the HOSS soon. How are those molds workin? I think that is going to be one awesome lookin boat! :D

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my new toy (the quality of the pictures really do not due the piece justice as they were taken with my iPhone). I twisted Boris's arm to make me a flow meter with carbon fiber as the faceplate (I am a carbon fiber nut!). I sent him a sheet and here are some pics of the end result. It is Boris's newer version that does not require calibration and it is powered by LIPO's. His joinery on the corners of the box really is fantastic. I think it turned out awesome, but he swears he will not work with carbon fiber again!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Boris!!!!!!!!!

4120153535_512331d0d5.jpg

4120153747_eaa91f4350.jpg

4120153941_2702fde6ca.jpg

4120927436_773f9249d9.jpg
Thanks, Kevin! May be I can make it again with carbon fiber ( this one did not killed me ), but Formica is much stronger material for the faceplate. Boris

I working on it Ray I promise!!!!! I am making a some changes to the T-4 (It runs!!!!!) and will be getting back to work on the HOSS soon. How are those molds workin? I think that is going to be one awesome lookin boat! :D
Talked to Joe Moceri and ordered the materials, have to finish living room makeover (Honey-dew)before Thanksgiving, then it's full guns on the 1/8 scale. If I get some extra coin might have my Boris meter upgraded. B)

Talked to Joe Moceri and ordered the materials, have to finish living room makeover (Honey-dew)before Thanksgiving, then it's full guns on the 1/8 scale. If I get some extra coin might have my Boris meter upgraded. B)
Definitely keep me updated Ray!!!!

Latest posts

Back