Arcadian (HELP)Looking for pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hurricane

Looking for any and all pictures of the Arcadian. Need a picture of the bottom the most. Any pictures of the bottom will help. Thanks, Ron

Or any drawing or plans.

Looking for any and all pictures of the Arcadian. Need a picture of the bottom the most. Any pictures of the bottom will help. Thanks, Ron
Or any drawing or plans.
Why would anyone in their right mind want to build that?

OK. I will look for pix.

CZAR

Or any drawing or plans.

OK. I will look for pix.

CZAR
Found some pix. Made copies and will forward them to the unnamed individual that is looking for same. Not sure if I have his correct address at the funny farm. Which bed is he in at the Psyche Ward?

CZAR

Or any drawing or plans.

OK. I will look for pix.

CZAR
Found some pix. Made copies and will forward them to the unnamed individual that is looking for same. Not sure if I have his correct address at the funny farm. Which bed is he in at the Psyche Ward?

CZAR

This brings up an question. The Arcadian was inboard powered (with a series of Mercury powerheads in it) Another boat, called the Texmo was an oversized tunnel boat with outboards on it and there was another boat with four outboards on it. The Texmo was later converted to inboard. Are such boats allowed to compete in RC unlimited racing?

This brings up an question. The Arcadian was inboard powered (with a series of Mercury powerheads in it) Another boat, called the Texmo was an oversized tunnel boat with outboards on it and there was another boat with four outboards on it. The Texmo was later converted to inboard. Are such boats allowed to compete in RC unlimited racing?
I've been looking at that too Mark. The one with 4 Outboards on it was the U-19 USA Racing, There was also another one with Twin OB's on it and some kind of wing extensions off of the back to make it meet the length requirements. I think it finished 2nd or 3rd in an unlimited race because most of the field broke.

Don? Mark has a good question here. Outboards in 1/8th Scale???

I've been looking at that too Mark. The one with 4 Outboards on it was the U-19 USA Racing, There was also another one with Twin OB's on it and some kind of wing extensions off of the back to make it meet the length requirements. I think it finished 2nd or 3rd in an unlimited race because most of the field broke.

Don? Mark has a good question here. Outboards in 1/8th Scale???
Oh it's legal alright BUT you gotta cover the engines & make them look like the real thing, that means no tuned pipes for starters & 4 .21 outboards exceeds the .67 displacement limit. :blink:

Not wanting to hijack a thread. Was just curious as to the tunnel type boats being legal in RC. No combination of OB power is going to run with a turbine. No combination of RC OB that adds up to .67 is going to run with a .67 inboard hydro either. :lol:

Back