Any new sport 20's out there

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Hahn

Just finished mine up for this year, I know there's been some pix here and there and the sport 40 boats are making a good showing but thought it'd be cool to get the new 20 stuff in one place.

post your new pix :p

DSC02934.JPG

DSC02933.JPG

Looks good buck! you and I build very similar, lots of 1-2-3 blocks and clamps. nothing like building from the right stuff! WOOD

gh

almost ready to put on the tool gel,needs a little more polishing,hoping to have bottom molded this weekend.

Looks good buck! you and I build very similar, lots of 1-2-3 blocks and clamps. nothing like building from the right stuff! WOOD
gh
Yeah I need to get a few more blocks as they are real handy for all kind of projects.

I agree 10,000%.

Wood Is Good!! ;)

I tried to build an e-glass boat and never finished. I just couldn't get in to it as there were a lot of things that need to be fixed. Nothing was flat or sharp! I sold it not too long ago.

-Buck-

gh
Yeah I need to get a few more blocks as they are real handy for all kind of projects.

I agree 10,000%.

Wood Is Good!! ;)

I tried to build an e-glass boat and never finished. I just couldn't get in to it as there were a lot of things that need to be fixed. Nothing was flat or sharp! I sold it not too long ago.

-Buck-
O bought one on here almost ready to run Glass to bust your A@@ sport 20 here i come..........

gh

I agree 10,000%.

Wood Is Good!! ;)

-Buck-
O bought one on here almost ready to run Glass to bust your A@@ sport 20 here i come..........

Bring it on Mikey it's a fun class, let me guess........it's pink.......... you have to bust A@@ pink only looks good when you're in the lead :)

looking forward to May!!

BTW did you get that cowl? did it work?

gh

gh

I agree 10,000%.

Wood Is Good!! ;)

-Buck-

Bring it on Mikey it's a fun class, let me guess........it's pink.......... you have to bust A@@ pink only looks good when you're in the lead :)

looking forward to May!!

BTW did you get that cowl? did it work?

gh
Got the cowl,you should be selling them..........

sport 20 with new cowl. Still needs clear. the turbine cowl is to house the new CMB rear exhaust green head.

Back