Alright Ladies & Gentleman

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks, the date is set

*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th ***

Please put the dates on you "must attend" race calender!!!

Sure would like to see a sell out crowd for the Scale, Sport-40 and Thunderboat classes this year

The CD's are going to be Doug Smock and Co-CD'd by myself.

I have been told, we are going to have a visitor from the mid-south-west,,,

I have heard the complaints about most of the larger, southern races, about more emphasis being put on the gas classes... but it all comes down to YOU, the participants of the race. IF you enter early, and fill YOUR classes, before other classes are filled, and the race entry limit is not met.

I have been told, that MORE slots will be opened up..

So, lets keep an eye out for the release of the race entry,, and get on it EARLY

Any questions, please give me a shout

If I get my boats done in time I would love to go.
I'm hoping we can draw some of you "Heavy Hitters' down.

The best numbers of scales & sport-40's I have raced with, is there in Evansville, Would like to have a bunch of you from Indiana and Illinois down here to strut your stuff.
I'm from Kentucky so I'll do my best. If I finish in time I'll bring down Scale and Sport 40. There my main priorities to finish right now. Evansville race is a fun race for Sport 40 and Scale. Lots of good action packed racing and good racers.

Lat time I was there HG fed me too much CROWN.......I know better this time LOL

Hey Mikey,

If you're going to stay out late Hootin' with the owls, you've got to wake up and Scream with the Eagles. Bellinger takes NO Prisoners!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Harry is a great guy and friend.. Rick if i know for sure it will be ready i will enter it ok.

Julian

I'm gonna wait and see how far along I get on the Sport 40 and Scale before I register.

I should be getting my new sport 40 in a couple of weeks.

Back