All My SCALE BUDDIES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

As most of you know this aspect of R/C Boating SCALE is my Love.. Nothing compares to scale unlimited's,,

With this i must say good bye and take a step back and regroug my personal life... My treasure the 93 Bud is for sale,,please see the pics in this section... $2650.00

Roger and david can tell you all all about this boat,,trully a masterpiece...

It has been an honor and with respect i call you MY Friends..

All scales and thunderboat have been shipped on saturday the 17th will get you Ab ASAP...

Again thanks for the memories....

Mike,

Thanks for your past support of the NW Scale Champingship Race and scale racing in general. You have had a positive effect on the sport and will be truly missed. If your situation changes in the future please remember that you will always be welcome to come play boats in the Northwest....

Marty

As most of you know this aspect of R/C Boating SCALE is my Love.. Nothing compares to scale unlimited's,,
With this i must say good bye and take a step back and regroug my personal life... My treasure the 93 Bud is for sale,,please see the pics in this section... $2650.00

Roger and david can tell you all all about this boat,,trully a masterpiece...

It has been an honor and with respect i call you MY Friends..

All scales and thunderboat have been shipped on saturday the 17th will get you Ab ASAP...

Again thanks for the memories....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

Sorry to hear you are dry docked. You will be missed. Also do you have the coors dry decals. when i bought the boat you said i could have the extra set. If you have them could you please send them to me or i can pick them up .thanks and again sorry

Back