Advice needed about Hitting pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWW! Finally found it. Don was right. Way too lean. Over a full turn to lean on the remote needle. She is ready to go. We added front aluminum fins to the hull this year. I am able to run a much looser rear setting without blow over risk.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Will be making some changes to try and make it race perfect, if that's possible.

YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWW! Finally found it. Don was right. Way too lean. Over a full turn to lean on the remote needle. She is ready to go. We added front aluminum fins to the hull this year. I am able to run a much looser rear setting without blow over risk.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Will be making some changes to try and make it race perfect, if that's possible.
I've been watching this post closely. I've been having what sounds to be the exact same problem after making a fiew changes. I found my problem to be totally different though. On a Phil Thomas hull I had lowered my strut 3/16 ant that was WAY too much. It just put too much downforce on my old Picco and wouldent let it get up on the pipe.

Back