• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AAA 6V 1000mAh RECEIVER PAC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a pic of a bat pack. weight came in at under 2.5oz.All lead under heat shrink cover also coved with heat shrink to avoid short under cover,like I said earlier if I get enough orders to build 12 more .I will make another bat order.
ill take a couple if you can make them with the airtronics or the hitec connector that will fit the z style airtronics stuff.. lmk and ill send the money when they are ready. also i didnt see demensions can you please post them of the completed pack as i have a small rigger that needs some small pack area to make it work. thanks

tk

This is a pic of a bat pack. weight came in at under 2.5oz.All lead under heat shrink cover also coved with heat shrink to avoid short under cover,like I said earlier if I get enough orders to build 12 more .I will make another bat order.
ill take a couple if you can make them with the airtronics or the hitec connector that will fit the z style airtronics stuff.. lmk and ill send the money when they are ready. also i didnt see demensions can you please post them of the completed pack as i have a small rigger that needs some small pack area to make it work. thanks

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

Yes I can make them with any plug you would want.

Like I said if there is enough interest I will make another bat order. Just let me know how many you want so I can keep track.

I weight them on my old triple beam and it came out to 58g.

Last edited by a moderator:

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

Like I said if there is enough interest I will make another bat order. Just let me know how many you want so I can keep track.

i can be in for 4 of them with my style of plug, let me know when they are ready, thanks david

terry

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

i can be in for 4 of them with my style of plug, let me know when they are ready, thanks david

terry
Terry

I will make another bat order this week some time. Your 4 pac's will cover the coast of ordering more bat and supply's. will let you know when they are ready to ship.

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

terry
Terry

I will make another bat order this week some time. Your 4 pac's will cover the coast of ordering more bat and supply's. will let you know when they are ready to ship.
can i ask you to do this..instead of making the pyrimid shape can you square four of the cells and place the fifth in the middle of the top two, that would make it a bit smaller to fit in more smaller areas i think. and that would be cool..thanks

tk

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

terry
Terry

can i ask you to do this..instead of making the pyrimid shape can you square four of the cells and place the fifth in the middle of the top two, that would make it a bit smaller to fit in more smaller areas i think. and that would be cool..thanks

tk
shure 4 sq one on top you wan't all 4 pac's this way

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

terry
Terry

tk
shure 4 sq one on top you wan't all 4 pac's this way
yes sir david.. i think ovrall it will be smaller dont you?

tk

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

terry
Terry

tk
shore 4 sq one on top you wan't all 4 pac's this way

tk
Yes with a Small tub it should fit like a bug in a rug

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

terry
Terry

tk

tk
I'll take 4 of them my self I'll take them the same way TERMINATOR is nice N small. Mine will have Futaba ends.

Brian in Las Vegas

tk
W 1 1/4

L 1 7/8

H 7/8

terry
Terry

tk

tk
I'll take 4 of them my self I'll take them the same way TERMINATOR is nice N small. Mine will have Futaba ends.

Brian in Las Vegas
no problem should have supply's by end of next week. will let you know when there ready.

tk
got the z connectors in to day. Have never used this connector be for just want to make sure this is what you want.

Is the same as J with out the small tab on one side and different color wires.

tk
got the z connectors in to day. Have never used this connector be for just want to make sure this is what you want.

that is a big 10-4 jsut lose one of the wires.. i think the brown one? not sure unless you are..i can check and see what ones go where..ill let you know

terry

tk

that is a big 10-4 jsut lose one of the wires.. i think the brown one? not sure unless you are..i can check and see what ones go where..ill let you know

terry

i believe you want to lose the orange...

alden

tk

terry

alden
YOU ARE CORRECT SIR...LOL :D

tk

tk

terry

alden
YOU ARE CORRECT SIR...LOL :D

tk
recieved my packs yesterday and very nice work david.. they are as light as humanly possible and good quality cells and plug, nice useful long lead for the plus as well ..thanks and ill be needing the other four here in a week or so

terry

I have enought batt and futaba cables to make 4 pacs. can be shipped the next day after order.

If you are interested let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to order more batt on Monday night. If you are interested please let me know.

I can make a very small and light pac with 4 cell for those 12 riggers.

Give them a try only $16 shipped in the US. and $18 for the 5 cell.

Only had one bad cell and a replacement pac was sent the same day I was told no questions asked.

I stand behind what I sell!

David Wilfong

I am going to order more batt on Monday night. If you are interested please let me know.

I can make a very small and light pac with 4 cell for those 12 riggers.

Give them a try only $16 shipped in the US. and $18 for the 5 cell.

Only had one bad cell and a replacement pac was sent the same day I was told no questions asked.

I stand behind what I sell!

David Wilfong
Good batteries, thanks.

Latest posts

Back