90 degree water fittings for a CMB 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Where can I find a bunch of 90 degree water fittings for CMB 67's?

Thanks

Be sure to lock tite the nipple into the square block, don't over do the lock tite though, if too much is used, it will block off the water passage,

Don't lock tite it, and it WILL come loose on ya

Thanks
You can get 45 degree fittings from K & B Mecoa. They fit a K & B 45 outboard power head. They are brass with a lock nut so you can install them at any angle.
The bent K&B's are nice for rudder also. there's a place called extremecustomhobbies.com that also has nickel plated 90 degree fittings that swivel-haven't tried them yet.

Glenn

Kevin,

Try G&S Racing they have nice small red and blue 90* fittings. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Thanks
the K/B 90 degree can be purchased from John Otto in Brandon FL. a little pricey!!! jw
Has anyone found the right size in the McMaster catalogue? I seriously have been unable find the fittings. Thanks for your help!
McMaster-carr, plastic fittings, click barb fittings, try #5463K373 AND GO FROM THERE.

CHRIS

For a one piece 90, we've had good success with these from M Carr.

2844K73

Nickel-Pltd Brass Barbed Vacuum Tube Fitting Swivel 90 Deg Elbow for 1/8" Tube X 10-32 Thread

In stock at $3.89 Each

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
5463k64. we use them in rudders, water jackets, oilers, and the straight ones i use in the os needle base for the jae boat

For a one piece 90, we've had good success with these from M Carr.

2844K73

Nickel-Pltd Brass Barbed Vacuum Tube Fitting Swivel 90 Deg Elbow for 1/8" Tube X 10-32 Thread

In stock at $3.89 Each

Bill
thanks Bill..... Those are the ones....

Latest posts

Back