88 U-31 Miller

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catxtreme

I am just wondering can the 88 U-31 Miller High Life be made from the 88 U-31 Circus Circus fairly easily? For my purposes it wouldnt have to be scale to the Nth degree just reasonably close. Thanks

Jeff Lee

I am just wondering can the 88 U-31 Miller High Life be made from the 88 U-31 Circus Circus fairly easily? For my purposes it wouldnt have to be scale to the Nth degree just reasonably close. Thanks
Jeff Lee
Jeff,

Yes the 88 Miller High Life can be made easily from the U-31Circus boat. If you're building the dumas kit, it's essentially a different paint scheme. I haven't looked at both sets of newton plans but I'd imagine it's the same situation. I built my 88 Miller from the kit. If you're planning to race it, you might check with your rule book first. I know the dumas kit is legal for IMPBA, not sure for NAMBA.

good luck

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Lee
An easy conversion with just a couple small changes. :)

Good deal guys thanks. Don I will probably be calling on you for help and advise on building it and to make sure it is legal for dist12 when I do get this thing done. Also do I need to register to get this hull in our district? Thanks

Jeff Lee

Good deal guys thanks. Don I will probably be calling on you for help and advise on building it and to make sure it is legal for dist12 when I do get this thing done. Also do I need to register to get this hull in our district? Thanks
Jeff Lee
No problem Jeff feel free to contact me & we'll get you registered as it gets close to being water worthy. :)

Back