86 miller decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run that boat and there are a number of different combinations. Mike McKnight on here has a nice set of graphics for this boat.

the boats complete, just dont have any of the little decals for the cowl sides, what I want is the same in the picture link above from Detroit race 1986

Last edited by a moderator:
At one time there was a Lucero Muncey decal there but I think that was 85. In 86 there were a few different combos. This pic is too far away I can't tell. Lemme do some digging and I might be able to find out.

can any one tell what the decals are on the 1986 U-1 I need the one on the cowl dog house and cowl side cant find a close up pic..http://fpwp.photoshe...AHrsq9Q--&GI_ID=

The ones on the back of the cowl, from the forward most

Hysol with

Competition Systems under it.

Then

Rosan Fasteners with adidas after that.

The pictures I have don't have them quite the same positons as your pictures but it does have the detail of the decals.

Send me your email address and I'll send you a picture

Harry

At one time there was a Lucero Muncey decal there but I think that was 85. In 86 there were a few different combos. This pic is too far away I can't tell. Lemme do some digging and I might be able to find out.
Hi Mike, I can e-mail you what Harry came up with, just need your e-mail..Corey

Back