8255 1/10th scale Frame pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Lobster is not legal for sport 20. It would be legal for 1/10 SCALE electric racing like E-R/C U here in the northwest. You show up with it and try to race it in sport 20, you would be sent home without ever getting the boat wet. Misshydro, I'm surprised you brought that subject up again considering several people from both NAMBA and IMPBA have told you that particular hull is illegal in the sport classes already.

The "Lobster is not legal for sport 20. It would be legal for 1/10 SCALE electric racing like E-R/C U here in the northwest. You show up with it and try to race it in sport 20, you would be sent home without ever getting the boat wet. Misshydro, I'm surprised you brought that subject up again considering several people from both NAMBA and IMPBA have told you that particular hull is illegal in the sport classes already.
It would have to be ran in 20 hydro. And good luck with that one.

Hj it would be legal in the b hydroclass.. :D .oh to let you know,bby lobster is legal for namba..could find out how to make it legal for impba.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I looked through the Sport 20 hydro rules for impba a while back and it's says no outrigger design. Plus it must be a three point hydro with no cut outs like the two wing hydros. Now I'm not sure about the classes with outriggers in them but like mike said there's not enough demand for Sport 20 hydro size to make the kits. That's the point being made so to start a feud about what's legal would be kinda worthless if there not being made.

that would suck... not one gent there would even spar with you? I would hope it is just making a point because I saw this thing run at Seafair.

peace

If I remember right, it also tried to sink at the dock. Getting back to the sport hydroplane rules, the NAMBA rulebook says the "tub" must be at least 4" wide not counting any shoes to run in the sport class. It sounds to me like the width is where the problem lies though Al Waters and Eric Bourlet would have the the final word

Miss Hydro,

I have offered kits to you at VERY low prices multiple times and you never even replied to the PM's. Your not going to buy a sport 20 size Lobster if I make it, so why do all my threads end up with that same question?????? It just gets old after a while. Its not going to happen unless 5 others want the same one. Its not time feasible for me to do so. Mike

And on top of that, when you reply to me, remove all the pictures from the reply so we don't have a whole page of the same pictures shown AGAIN. It happens every time....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back