• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

80 to 1.0 inch motor wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm asking 375 obo shipped in the US. The piston and sleeve has low run time on it about a gallon or 2. The Carberator has been modified with and aluminum barrel and a snap ring. I also machined an angle plate to angle the carb up of the bottom of the boat. I'll get it apart and post pictures today.

I'm asking 375 obo shipped in the US. The piston and sleeve has low run time on it about a gallon or 2. The Carberator has been modified with and aluminum barrel and a snap ring. I also machined an angle plate to angle the carb up of the bottom of the boat. I'll get it apart and post pictures today.
Ok sounds good

I'm going to venture to say no. Plus I looked up the bore size for the 9b and it's small for the vac91. The carb on it is at .530 right now

I was asking actually because I want to put an exhaust throttle and Venturi on it and I have the adaptor to fit on a .67 hr same as a 9b bolt pattern do you have a 20 deg header for it?

I'll check to see if the bolt spacing is the same as the hr67 and I think I do have a 20 degree but let me check.

I can't find the header but I'm still looking and I took a quick measurement on the carb bolt spacing on the 91 and it's around 32mm so you can compare that to what you have. If nothing else I can make a venturi to fit it.

Back