76 OLY " GAS SCALE HYDRO"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Shallenberger

Hi Everyone - Thought I would post photos of my just finished 76 Oly Gas Scale Hydro along with a few other club member boats that fit in the new "Gas Scale Hydro" class. The OLY weighs in at 21lbs and is 55" long. The power is supplied by a 26cc RCMK R-254 EVO modded by Scott Schneider for heat racing.

The first race of the 2010 PNWTA season is next Saturday at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington, WA. We will have plenty of time to test in the morning and will run the race in the early afternoon.

2010 PNWTA Schedule link http://www.pnwta.org/events.php

Marty

oly 001.jpg

oly 004.jpg

oly 006.jpg

Bobs Elam 015.jpg

2.JPG

07_SanDiego_0076_IMG_1622_40D_RC.jpg

Bobs Elam 003.jpg

DN.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

DSC00928.JPG

Bobs Elam 007.jpg

Bobs Elam 008.jpg

Man, they all look good!

Its a tough choice between the Oberto & Olympia, But Olympia won me over with that impressive driver/cockpit detail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,

Guess I have asked the same question, where can I get a FG hull or cowling for this hydros.

GP

Marty,

Guess I have asked the same question, where can I get a FG hull or cowling for this hydros.

GP
Marty do you have a set of plans for this boat? Is the cowl wood?
Hi Mike- Great talking to you this week

For all that are interested in the new GAS Scale Hydro class the fiberglass cowl for the OLY along with the E-LAM cowl and wings are ready for sale. The Glass Hull for the E-Lam is being finished now and will be for sale soon.... For pricing and all other information please contact Jeff Snell at [email protected].

Latest posts

Back