76 Miss US 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad nichols

Supporting Member
Is there anyone out there that has a good photo of the eagle on the wing. David has some but at angles not direct. Any help in this search would be greatly appreciated!!!

Brad

Here are a few I found on the Unlimiteds Detroit Site. Those wing support struts are going to be challenging. Look forward to seeing your project.

hk1976_0175.jpghk_095.jpgus_76.jpghk_missus.jpg

It would of been great if the last shot was in colour, but hopefully someone is out there with that great shot we need.

Thanks for the help

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the plan I built off of, but that was on the 75 boat. Most pictures have the eagle and that is what I would like. I guess I'm being picky, but I think it looks better with the eagle and me being a Canadian. Mister McKnight and I are still hoping something will turn up.

Thanks

Brad

That is the plan I built off of, but that was on the 75 boat. Most pictures have the eagle and that is what I would like. I guess I'm being picky, but I think it looks better with the eagle and me being a Canadian. Mister McKnight and I are still hoping something will turn up.

Thanks

Brad
Too bad there wasn't a Miss Canada........lol

Last edited by a moderator:
brad, i'm sure you've looked at similar to these, wing spread needs to be wider but reasonably close.

mike m. could remove the HD and add the U.S. logo.

41zOJlZwXXL.jpg

logo.jpg

Back