• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 60% nitro needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Carlton

Looking for a couple of gallons on 60 nitro. Located in northern Indiana traveling to Wisconsin at the end of the month and st Anne IL middle of july

Looking for a couple of gallons on 60 nitro. Located in northern Indiana traveling to Wisconsin at the end of the month and st Anne IL middle of j
Torco sells gallons I just bought a gallon of 55% cost 82 bucks a gallon free shipping there on eBay they have 60%... technogly hobbies wants like 55 bucks a quart of 60% ....s&w sells gallons for like 60 bucks a gallon but they won't even answer your emails unless your looking to buy at least 4 gallons .

Last edited:
Yah Timothy you can pour the quarts into a gallon but it's pricey I paid 45 a gallon for 50 percent from Seaducer if you don't find anything affordable by the st Anne race I have plenty of 50 I could bring you a couple gallons at 45 a gallon

Latest posts

Back