4 cell riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I was looking at them as separate. I can see how it also makes sense to view them together. Either way, an amazing number of records. When you look at it the majority of the records are held by a very small group of dedicated racers. Impressive.
Looks like YOU broke into the brotherhood of speed with your 2 records first saws? a guy is lucky to break one his first time..

2 records your first SAWS is a notable feat in my book..

And by my logic since I used the same boat it should only be one!! :p

No worries. I was looking at them as separate. I can see how it also makes sense to view them together. Either way, an amazing number of records. When you look at it the majority of the records are held by a very small group of dedicated racers. Impressive.
Looks like YOU broke into the brotherhood of speed with your 2 records first saws? a guy is lucky to break one his first time..

2 records your first SAWS is a notable feat in my book..

And by my logic since I used the same boat it should only be one!! :p
Eventually Bill, you'll realize that to bust two records with the same boat is a feat in itself.. WAY harder than 2 purpose/class built boats..

Don't let persecution tarnish what you did..

Own it man..

(but to your own chest and your workshop)

what would be a good width for a 21 inch long hull? i was thinking 14? or is that to wide? this is gonna be a play boat run in a calm pond.

Back