• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 27” Dumas SK Daddle kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisHerzog

Supporting Member
I have a new (old stock) Dumas 27” SK Daddle kit for sale if anyone is interested. Looking to get 75.00 shipped in the continental US.
I can post a pic of the box if you really need to see that.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,
If you can post to Australia, I would like to purchase it, and can you post a picture of it please - pictures are required as per selling rules

thanks

Shane

If shipping to Australia, this is what I’ll do. I’ll take 50.00 for the kit plus whatever the actual shipping cost come out to be. This meaning, I’m going to put a label on it (the box) tape it back up and bring it to the PO to ship it. So whatever they charge me to ship it plus 50.00 is what I want to get paid, whatever that ends up being. If you’re good with that, send me your shipping address again and it will go out in the morning. When I get home I’ll message you the total.

I won’t do that for just anyone but we have done business before and I know you do a lot of buying/selling on here.

Attachments

• IMG_1463.jpeg
    IMG_1463.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1464.jpeg
    IMG_1464.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1465.jpeg
    IMG_1465.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back