2024 Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay, thought the race entry was being handled by someone else. Didn't know until yesterday it was posted. It's posted now and we look forward to seeing everyone at our new race site. Address is posted on the entry on RCRacing Events. Will be out there this weekend so I'll snap some updated pics and post them over the weekend.

Sorry for the delay, thought the race entry was being handled by someone else. Didn't know until yesterday it was posted. It's posted now and we look forward to seeing everyone at our new race site. Address is posted on the entry on RCRacing Events. Will be out there this weekend so I'll snap some updated pics and post them over the weekend.
In my rush to get the race posted I forgot that we decided to host it Oct. 4th -6th. I have made that change on RCRacing events.

Ok everyone the race flyer for this year's Fall Nats has been updated! Dates and times are corrected and some class changes made that folks asked for so here we go-

1- the displacement limit on gas classes that are not engine size specific are now 26 to 32cc.
* NOTE- if you entered already and your gas entries show 23-30cc you're fine, can't change that.*
2- gas scale has been added.
3- FE P hydro and P mono have been added.
4- mail in entries will be accepted up until September 15th.

The CMB club has heard the request from their Florida friends who run the 32cc stuff as well as the FE people in D13 and others so bring 'em and have some fun.

Latest posts

Back