2009 Albert Lee (Bardahl Paint Scheme/Leland Hull)...help..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOPS !!!!! Double Post - The 'MAC' made me do it . Trying to operate a MAC for the first time has it's issues. I'm thinkin' that Microsoft driven HP at home may have some competition however!!! Har, Har !!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob' Lenn and I had a very good day yesterday and we were able to accomplish alot.The hull is looking real good and only needs a few tweeks hear and there and it be ready to seal and start the painting prossess.. He has payed close attenton to details and has nailed to looks of the boat..Now will see if we can do the same on the paint job.

Hey Roy,

Glad to hear that he is getting close. I knew that you would keep him on the path - - especially armed with a shiny new Bull Whip - Har, Har !!!

I spent the day with my old Friend Chuck Mc Gaughy yesterday. Was very good to see him after 16 years. I don't think we missed a beat, just continued on from where we were in 1996 - time made little difference. I lot of changes in the development between Lakeside and Ramona. I was tempted to go down the hill and check out our old house in Poway, but I chickened out being that it was 5 PM that I was heading back to Lakeside.

I wasn't sure what the traffic would be like that time of day. As it turned out - - just backed up about 2 miles North of Lakeside on 67.

I do the Poway Looky Loo another day.

20 Jan already - - Wow!!!

Keep on Turnin' and Burnin' Len, I'm anxious for you to get the U-50 into the water.

I think today is going to be a Zoo day with the Granderkids. CHEERS !!! Bob

Bob' Lenn and I had a very good day yesterday and we were able to accomplish alot.The hull is looking real good and only needs a few tweeks hear and there and it be ready to seal and start the painting prossess.. He has payed close attenton to details and has nailed to looks of the boat..Now will see if we can do the same on the paint job.
You guys going to be working on it this weekend (Sat)?

glenn..

no plans to go to roy's this weekend, im workin on the boat at the house

your always welcome here...bring your boat if you got stuff to do on it

Hey Glenn your also welcome over hear too..We wont work on boats but you can clean out my shop,and lay up a cowl of the Pay&Pac.LOL and talk about Lenn LOL...

eh...let's carpool to roy's if your goin, same meeting spot in dublin :)

i wanna be there if we are cleaning out roy's garage for norma...(crown nissan layup coming up...rofl)

roy...please call randy (925 209 9572) so we can pickup the paynpak mold for glenn on the way to ur house

I thought I was feeling better today but not so. One of the girls at work had strep throat and I may have caught it. Been told I should get antibiotics.

Maybe next weekend.

Hey Roy,

Looks like you scared off Glenn - you used the "Work" word. If you find anything good cleaning out your garage, send it

to me - - - Len and Glenn might hurt themselves with it.

I had intended to work on the Granderkids slide today, getting it attached to the Fort. But it's raining in Southern California. Not a Chambers of Commerce Day. So we're inside training me in the intraccies of Toy Story DVDs. How many of

these episodes are there???? HELP !!!!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Man, if I cleaned it the way Norma wants me to Roy would cry enough tears for me mop the garage floor :lol: :lol:

Yeah she wanted me to turn my Man Cave into a sewing room,and make a shead for my stuff..LOL..( NOT )..

Hey Roy,

Man, I'm thinkin' that you'll need more than a 2 man working party in your shop - - Har, Har!!! I told my wife long ago, the garage was mine - - she doesn't listen either. Our son in law gave me a new door mat for the pedestrian entry into my garage: "Man Cave - - Enter at your own risk"

Sounds like Len thinks the contents are his. Len, I have a lawn mower, thanks anyhoo. CHEERS !!! Bob

lol bob!

just trying to point out roy has some amazing stuff in the man cave :)

roy has a hotrod engine background....his scale builds are among the fastest in northern california (ask Alfred Lanza...lol)...for example, roy's regular heat race prop is a prather 265? lolwtf?...and his 1/8th heat race scale builds have been radared over 75 mph (Winston eagle that was sold to some1 in WA who called and wanted 2 more mod motors by roy.... and his last build a 69 paynpak clocked doing 10 second laps on our measured course, he modified a mac 67 for this boat, no header...pipe is stuck right on the engine case..rofl..mirrored an AB sgx footprint for the running surfaces)

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd385/u37scale/Dec%202010%20Boats/?action=view&current=IMG_0077.jpg

...too bad he is sick of the politics in our district...we all lose wen an experienced boater refuses to come out and play...

in his retirement, he is working on boats/motors for ppl....

Latest posts

Back