2008 LA FE SAWs is getting close!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll barely have enough room for all my boats and gear, let alone brine some Texas nectar to the land of fruits and nuts.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I demand salmon fillets on Friday, Fillet mingnon with a side of potatoes saturday, and sunday I want swordfish loin seared in pirshudo..

I haven't yet looked at the wine list.. :rolleyes: :p

I have been prepairing for the SAW's. But yesterday I got a call from the doctor's nurse and she told me that I have a apointment for surgery on October 13th :angry: the last date I had was a week before the Nat's I put it off untill later, now it is later! There timing sucks! But this time I will not be able to put it off. I must have the surgery I feel bad. But for my health I have to do , what I have to do.

I was really hoping to see you next month Randy - you will be missed. But you have to take care of yourself so we can see you again next year! And try to keep your hands off the pretty nurses. :rolleyes:

Alright you guy's this weekind is a S.A.W on Saturday and a 2-lap on Sunday if you want to come out and test you are more then welcome to join us.

Hope to see you there

Mark Grim

I was really hoping to see you next month Randy - you will be missed. But you have to take care of yourself so we can see you again next year! And try to keep your hands off the pretty nurses. :rolleyes:

Momma will take care of that Jay ;)

Randy, get yourself well , thats what's important -

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from Jennifer and Kayti , and of course me :)

Get back soon so you can keep Wilmer in line :huh:

I know,

impossible ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck, weatherunderground predicts 90 on Friday, 80s on Saturday and near 80 on Sunday! I'll just dress like I do for a club race in Texas....shorts, wifebeater and flipflops. B)

To all the SAW racers going to LA. Run strait, fast , keep the wet side down, and last but not least keep the "magic" smoke in.

Go get em ;)

Chris

Latest posts

Back