2008 LA FE SAWs is getting close!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

Hey guys,

The LA FE SAWs is getting closer. Here's the info for those who are interested in attending:

Slightly different this year, no on line sign ups.

Cost for the 3 day event will be $60.00 per racer. Registration closes September 30th. Entry fee is NOT REFUNDABLE

Send check to:

Mark Grim

7372 Natal Dr.

Westminister, CA 92683

phone # 714-890-3127

email - [email protected]

Lunch will be available on site all three days for $7 per person.

Looking forward to 3 days of fast boats, great food and friends.

Cost for the 3 day event will be $60.00 per racer. Registration closes September 30th. Entry fee is NOT REFUNDABLE
Send check to:

Mark Grim

7372 Natal Dr.

Westminister, CA 92683

phone # 714-890-3127

email - [email protected]

Lunch will be available on site all three days for $7 per person.

Brian this is the ELECTRIC ONLY SAW right? (October 18-19).... just making sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this will be a combined SAW event with gas, nitro, and electric, just like last year's

I believe this will be a combined SAW event with gas, nitro, and electric, just like last year's
The October event has been advertised as FE only, but I'm sure it won't surprise anyone to see a few piston boats tuning up for the November T/T.

I sent my entry to Mark G in April - but the check has not been cashed. Mark has not answered my e-mails...am I entered or not??? Who all and how many racers are going to be there? Heck, has the minimum number of entries even been reached? :huh:

Jay,

You, Jim and Pat are registered. This is an all FE event. I'll check tonight on the entry minimums etc.

Just a comment about the other 2 SAWS events and the 2-Lap to be hosted at Legg Lake. These are open to ALL types of boats, gas, nitro, and fast electric. As long as it is legal in some NAMBA class you can run at these events. Personally I enjoy seeing the other types of boats running and setting records.

All SAWS - September 6 & 7

All 2-Lap - September 27 & 28

FE SAWS - October 17 - 19

All SAWS - November 1 & 2

In fact, if you are local you could use the September SAWS as a "warm-up" ;)

Valuable info, Thanx Bill Malvey!

Always good to know a guy's got more than one shot at bringing home a bowling plaque :D

Shoot, now I can't get Mark OR Brian to answer. The past few years there was doubt if the event would be held without enough participation.

Are there enough entries to even hold the event? :(

Shoot, now I can't get Mark OR Brian to answer. The past few years there was doubt if the event would be held without enough participation. Are there enough entries to even hold the event? :(

I can only speak for myself, but I'll be there. Likely Jan, Bill, and hopefully Fred as well.

I can only speak for myself, but I'll be there. Likely Jan, Bill, and hopefully Fred as well.
Tony, Bill,

for the sakes of the sanity of all maybe we should sign up for the all FE SAW event... that may

be what Mark is waiting to answer us all (enough entries)... that is of course, if you haven't done so.

I will do it this upcoming week.

I am sure it'll happen, and here is why:

Jay, Jim, Pat, Brian are in...

Tony, Bill, Jan are in but not paid (or so I think)

Ray Fuller, Wilmer and Mark F. are very likely to go

Randy if the good docs allow him

Fred and Andrew are now going as well.

these are only the people I know... there may be some more that I have not personally met that you experienced folks know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot, now I can't get Mark OR Brian to answer. The past few years there was doubt if the event would be held without enough participation. Are there enough entries to even hold the event? :(

I sent my entry fees in 2-weeks ago..

I wouldn't worry too much, Mark won't let us go without, and Brian'll make sure the event happens even if he has to run the lights, and drive the boat at the same time! :D LoL..

Ill be there again and Ill drag a\Andrew with me too. I should have friday off so it will be all three days for me too....

Fred

I sent my entry to Mark G in April - but the check has not been cashed. Mark has not answered my e-mails...am I entered or not??? Who all and how many racers are going to be there? Heck, has the minimum number of entries even been reached? :huh:

Jay, I just got off the phone with Mark and it all a go!! WOOOOHOOOOO only a few weeks away now!

To stop everyone's comments and concern's Mark is putting on the Electric SAW! ;)

He has received checks from several people but won't cash them untill right before the event.

If you want to use his regular email to enter ([email protected]) will get you to him.

Or you can call him @ 714-890-3127 Home Phone.

If you call during the day and don't get anyone leave a message. If you want to talk to Mark call at 6:00pm or after he is always up late!

Please let us know if you want BBQ this year? If So the lunch will be $7.00 a day for all you can eat!

I already have the menu planned! :p

Latest posts

Back