1996 T-3 Bud questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBlaster

I been looking at the Bud boat, I believe it to be the T-3. when Chip drove it and Mark Evans. It looks like it still had the Tiplets on it till i guess they Rebuilt it. I was planning on adding these little details to my scale just to be a little different Bud. Guess im just wanting clearification that it was the T-3. The T-5 seemed to have a longer cockpit.

96-01-01.jpg

948508576.jpg

My dad has this boat built by Thunderboat reproductions. I can send you pics tomorrow if you want. It's the 96 bud.

That is a curious boat. I've not seen the T-3 in that form before. Tiplets with the newer ram wing and cockpit. Its like finding a new species on the evolutionary chain :)

Someone should do a photo/info database on the Budweiser turbines and pin it. Might be a good resource for the scale forum and could save a lot of time for the builders of these popular hulls.

The two pictures you show are of different years. The picture of the back of the boat is from 1994 and the other picture is from a more current boat. One indication is the affiliate sponsors on the uprights. In 1994 they were Eagle Snacks. They left after 1994. You'll notice on your other picture the sponsors are different.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one im wanting to do is when Mark Evans drove it. the first picture. Im not a Villwock fan, and i wanted to do something a little different then the T-5 boat thats been done.

I took a bunch on my iPhone just now. Send me your email address or phone number and I'll send them to you. I don't know how to post pics on here with a IPhone.

Back