1985 Miss 7/11

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscrash

Supporting Member
Looking for quality photos of the '85 Miss 7-11. Can't get a response from David Newton through email or phone, so maybe one of you guys have a good selection of photos. The boat is at the painter now and He is just waiting for some quality photos. Help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks Hydrojunkie but that doesn't help. I need to print photos for the painter. I have been trying for a couple weeks to contact Mr. Newton. I am not trying to throw him under the bus, I am just looking for another source besides Newton Marine. I only added that message originally so I wouldn't get a bunch of responses saying to contact Newton Marine.

Thanks for the effort. I do appreciate it.

Chris

Chris,

Send me a e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks Hydrojunkie but that doesn't help. I need to print photos for the painter. I have been trying for a couple weeks to contact Mr. Newton. I am not trying to throw him under the bus, I am just looking for another source besides Newton Marine. I only added that message originally so I wouldn't get a bunch of responses saying to contact Newton Marine.

Thanks for the effort. I do appreciate it.

Chris

Looking for quality photos of the '85 Miss 7-11. Can't get a response from David Newton through email or phone, so maybe one of you guys have a good selection of photos. The boat is at the painter now and He is just waiting for some quality photos. Help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Chris
Chris, I sent the pictures to your insight email

Latest posts

Back