1974 U2 UNLIMITED HYDROPLANE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOVALTD

Supporting Member
LOOKING FOR A COLOR PICTURE OF THE FULL SIZE 1974 U2 UNLIMITED HYDROPLANE I CAN

USE FOR 1/8 SCALE CONCOURSE. THIS BOAT HAD NO SPONSON SUPPORT BAR,NO REAR WING

AND RAN A FULL COWL. MARK GRIM AND JOE WIEBELHAUS RAN THIS BOAT FOR YEARS ALONG WITH OTHERS. A CLEAR PIC IS WHAT I NEED FOR PROOF AT RACES. THANKS DAN MCCORMICK

NAMBA221.

Yup, hard to find one for some unknown reason.....seems like the one with the rear wing from 75 always shows up....I'll look through my pics...

579705_397601130281859_198405236868117_1034710_664043869_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Duck theres a beautiful video out there on youtube with the thunderboat guys running a few laps fe and this boat is one of them tried to find it for you but didnt have any luck.

u-2 in water.bmp I can not find a pic thats not a little fuzzy. But if you take this on a flash drive to Walgreens and get a pic it blows up well there

Attachments

• u-2 in water.bmp
    585.9 KB · Views: 78
Somewhere in cyberspace is a picture of the Pak, Madison, US and I believe the Bud all running within a boatlength of eash other. Can't look for it since I'm at work but I know it's out there

Here's one of it on the trailer. There was a small issue with the outline around the graphics. In all the pictures I've seen of that year some have white outline some have black. In the very grainy video footage I have it is white like this trailer shot.

http://gallery.intlw...album=827&pos=0

Back