1/8 Scale powerplant

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm.

Interesting choices of Power plants. For my two cents, I would take a greenie and outfit it with an os9b. It is an awesome combo of speed and having a responsive throttle and its easy to get parts for them. If parts were available, Phil Thomas has proved more times than I can count that a Mac will run right with them. It will be very interesting to see how the AA motor does. In this class I really feel you have to be able to go SLOW as well as you can go fast. Oh, and for the smack talk!! You guys are going to see something this year you haven't seen before, a Tony Tiger boat in first place using lane 1! No one will be prepared for that! haha!! Ken
OH NO I feel boat trading going on, cant keep up with whos who,who has what, I should have a new one too or three. :D

I would have to agree with alot of these responses with using the CMB, it just makes the most sense. Thats what we run in all our scales. I also believe that the CMB simply is more consistent than anything since the picco. Dont get me wrong though, I do understand that other motors work, but it takes alot more work and set up time. You should talk to Mr. Phil aka Bday boy if you decide to try a mac haha. Dont get to crazy with a short pipe though, still gotta be able to win that milling battle that we have in all our finals in Dist. 14 ;)
SO ya little red haired rabbit eared rascal,going to play boats this year with us? I went to Waddys house last nite and he told me the Buds coming to him,ha but he did not say when...... Detroit better stay out of lane one............ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha yea right! The Bud still has a few more traveling trophies to win.... and as for the U-13, you will only see it in lane one! Dad and I have four scales to get in racing shape this spring, you wont kno which one to prepare for! Will it be the high flying U-10? The historic Bud? The lucky U-13? Or even the Buds evil twin, the Tony the Tiger boat? Look out boys! Ready for some racing! :lol:

Chucky Chucky Chucky, You need to learn how to count. I do believe there will be 2 of those Lobster boats this year. Also a New lightweight Miss Renault is also in the works. That's right, there will be two Picco powered scales coming out of the Benedict Racing camp this year.

Buddy

Haha yea right! The Bud still has a few more traveling trophies to win.... and as for the U-13, you will only see it in lane one! Dad and I have four scales to get in racing shape this spring, you wont kno which one to prepare for! Will it be the high flying U-10? The historic Bud? The lucky U-13? Or even the Buds evil twin, the Tony the Tiger boat? Look out boys! Ready for some racing! :lol:

Please note: I would like you trollers to save me lane 4, and in return I will let you file in behind me on the backstretch

Regards,

Jeff "Bonzai" Schindler

Last edited by a moderator:
Chucky Chucky Chucky, You need to learn how to count. I do believe there will be 2 of those Lobster boats this year. Also a New lightweight Miss Renault is also in the works. That's right, there will be two Picco powered scales coming out of the Benedict Racing camp this year.

Buddy
Alright! Thats what im talkin about, More Scales in D14 and both Benedicts in scale :D woooohoooo its gunna be one heck of a year! Looks like makin even the consi just got that much harder! :lol:

Please note: I would like you trollers to save me lane 4, and in return I will let you file in behind me on the backstretch

Regards,

Jeff "Bonzai" Schindler
Haha you can have that lane, but do watch out... Dad and I have shut people doin the flyin start down before... Team Scale racing, sometimes,is the way to go! :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

Latest posts

Back