What in the world is this?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first pic I got had black with 4 colored dots on it. I thought that maybe it was that UFO that a news cameraman shot near an Airport. now that I've seen this shot, I recognized it. I had some of this stuff flying around my area but it had not landed like over in Wisconsin.

Tom

Looks great.. do i have to down load a program to use this? I can do so if need be. Just tell me what to do..

I have my cam ready to go and wating..

grim

By the way i will try to go for web update around 4 or 5

grim

the web cam software i was testing last nite crashed and burned..... trying another one now.... updating image every 2 seconds

tom

I took me a while to figure it out. Mike is peeping on the babe across the street! ;D Nah, really, he is testing his camera for his tunnel building party.

grim's cam is at www.grimracer.com/cam.htm (shop cam)

mine is at www.intlwaters.com/cam.htm (out the window cam)

Ron

You are right.. I have been caught again "peepingrimracer" :eek:

Hea come to think about it toms cam is looking at the house across the street. Does that make him a peeping Tom....LOL

Now back to my cam to catch the 80-year-old lady next door hanging her wash on the line in a mini skirt and a thong. :-[ :-X :p 8)

Grimsicko ;D

Hea Jerry T

You got that right. ;D Those were professionally made in IL by a top notch boat racer and graphics designer. If anybody wants to get a hold of the guy that does the graphics for me i can put you in touch with him.lol

Hea Jerry.. do you think that the guy will help other racers? ;)

That what i thought you would say.. ;D

Grimplugger.

Where do get this "professional" stuff? People will start to think that I actually make a living doing that stuff. ;D ;)

Back