One Year In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Into FE boats. Run a few hot UL-19’s, a really hot JAE 33 FE & gettin’ ready to build a PT Stealth Sport 20. Wishing there was boat racing close……….. Hope to get some great advice on my up coming build.

Attachments

• IMG_7820.jpeg
    IMG_7820.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7768.jpeg
    IMG_7768.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Welcome. Looks like there is some racing 3 hours from you. Hav you hit up NAMBA District 20 to see if there are other boater close? Rookieboater on here is an active member in Colorado.

I’ve not reached out to locals yet and just started looking at some of the schedules and events but, I do see some stuff coming up that I will be looking into. I have been so consumed learning and building, I think with some success. Yeah, competing and hangin’ out with other boater’s will be happening for sure. I told my wife that going to one of these races/events might not be wise..? Might have to move, closer..? I’m on the case and any advise welcome. Thanks for the info.

I’ve not reached out to locals yet and just started looking at some of the schedules and events but, I do see some stuff coming up that I will be looking into. I have been so consumed learning and building, I think with some success. Yeah, competing and hangin’ out with other boater’s will be happening for sure. I told my wife that going to one of these races/events might not be wise..? Might have to move, closer..? I’m on the case and any advise welcome. Thanks for the info.
Sent you a p/m, please respond to it. Thanks.

Back