Gas can setup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve
To make your life easier.
Take a 2 gallon cherry can (gas can). It is easier to mix the fuel.
I use a 2 gallon can .... poor 1 gallon of gas or Coleman/Crown camp light fuel in it and add your 10 ounces of oil.
So you don't have to distract 10 ounces of gas each time to add the 10 ounces of oil.

Alex

Steve
I use a 2 gallon can .... poor 1 gallon of gas or Coleman/Crown camp light fuel in it and add your 10 ounces of oil.
So you don't have to distract 10 ounces of gas each time to add the 10 ounces of oil.

Alex
What type of oil do you recommend? The guy I bought the boat from was using Klotz Super TechniPlate.

What type of oil do you recommend? The guy I bought the boat from was using Klotz Super TechniPlate.
My personal favorite is Red Line 2 stroke oil.
I don't run gas pump gas ...... I use Coleman or Crown camp light fuel ( it doesn't stink when you haul your boats in a car and doesn't eat up your diaphragm seal in the carb :D ).
red line oil.JPG
Alex

Steve

Alex
So just to confirm...I have a Zenoah gas engine. I can run Coleman camp fuel instead of pump gas?

Craig

Back