DIY twin motor mono build 'G-Force'

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The G-Force didn't run great lately. Very loose, and chine walking. I tried different setups, changing the stinger angles, center of gravity etc. but it didn't really help.
Until I installed trim tabs. The boat immediately settled down, and I'm now able to run full throttle passes, while keeping the boat on the water!

I got 70mph today. Here's the video:

The G-Force didn't run great lately. Very loose, and chine walking. I tried different setups, changing the stinger angles, center of gravity etc. but it didn't really help.
Until I installed trim tabs. The boat immediately settled down, and I'm now able to run full throttle passes, while keeping the boat on the water!

I got 70mph today. Here's the video:

GREAT RESULS BUDDY! I realized I needed trim tab on really fast monos, I when I purchased a 46 inch Twinn Craft from the John Finch era, and that puppy would really sing with its Mac .84 IN IT WITH A AndyBrown parabolic pipe set up with surface drive. IT WENT TOTALLY AREOBATIC ON IT'S FIRST RUN! TABS CALMED THAT PUPPY DOWN WITHOUT SACRIFICING TOO MUCH SPEED IF ANY LET 'ER EAT!!

Back