Board Stats!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Every now and then I look at the board stats. http://www.intlwaters.com/yabbse/index.php...d=;action=stats

It is soo cool to see that we once had 29 people online at the same time! personally the max I have witnessed is about 7. Has anyone seen a ton of people on at the same time?

It is also cool to see the new members. Some of the worlds best racers are starting to show up. current and former world record holders!

Welcome to intlwaters new members!

Last night (11-21-02) about 10:15 we had eleven guests and six members on at once. That's the most I've seen!

If you build it, they will come. ;)

Interesting stats! I would have thought that Grimmy would have had more postings than me, now I have 1 more! ;D Hammerhead really jumped up there which is cool, it's great to see what other Countries are doing.

What ever happened to the Yabb God status, Tom. TimD used to be the only one, but now he is just a senior member like Ron and I. And Ron, I love to hear about what you guys are doin, too. As far as posts, Ron probably has about 2000 of them spread across the internet in other forums. I always see your name where I least expect it. Keep it up. By the way I met your son on ICQ today. Real nice guy.

Hammer

well when we moved to the new server I never set those values lower like i did before.... do ya think I should lower them again?

hey yea..... that is pretty cool.....

i'm just guessing but id say the weather has a lot of people keyboard racing since they can't do real racing!

We are definately getting some Big names to this board :) which is never a bad thing...WELCOME!!

Back