• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike

I have....................( 7) Rossi C6tf turbo, (4) Rossi C6tc and (2) CMB c-6 turbo. Not sure if they are compatiable. But they do work in the big block.

Mike

I have....................( 7) Rossi C6tf turbo, (4) Rossi C6tc and (2) CMB c-6 turbo. Not sure if they are compatiable. But they do work in the big block.
hey bro,thanks for the offer,i have the C6ts and others are no good.i have a ton of turbo plugs for my on-road cars(.12/.21)but wanting to get a few plugs for my off-road 1/8 scale buggy i race locally. heard from the local's that the od 97T was good.much

appriciated,mikie

Mike, I have several OS turbos in the tub. when I get home I'll look and let you know if you're interested

gh

hi greg,thanks anyway,have a few of them also. just looking to try something else.to be honest, i like the nova rossi's the best so far.PS,thanks for sharing the glassing videos with us,tried it last weekend and worked great. learn something new all the time,that is why after 30 years in R/C i still love it,boats,cars,planes(anything that burns NITRO) talk to you later,mikie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem Mike, glad I could help and glad to hear your glassing was successful! lot less sanding too!!

g

Mike,

I have plenty of OD-97T's in stock.

How many do you need?

Let Me Know,

Mark Sholund

Back