Wtd 8th Scale BUBBLE BUD CANOPY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

Thought i'd see whats out there, would prefer composite.

Example in pic belonged to a Chet Lipinski?

bubble budcowl.jpg

I am going to be molding this cowling and making a mold to make the canopy. Working on the plug now. I hope to have it done sometime this summer.

Bird

I am going to be molding this cowling and making a mold to make the canopy. Working on the plug now. I hope to have it done sometime this summer.

Bird
Get hold of John Borden he has the rear and the front might not be hard to make [email protected]

Hey BIRD i definately am interested in one, keep me posted. There is a 80s Bud canopy on RC Boat Co site that looks like it could be a good starting base. http://www.rcboatcompany.com/SG610C.html

Bird

If you haven't found one yet I am pretty sure I have a brand new one $35 plus $5 to ship. I'll go dig in the garage tomorrow. I also have the metal carb intake/cover chromed and ready to go. Perfectly proportioned another $35.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definately be interested in the canopy & carb inlet. Please send me a pic when you find it i can send funds via Pay Pal. My email for pic : [email protected]

Did anything ever come of this canopy? I have a customer in AU that needs 4 different cowlings, and I was going to try and bundle them for him to ship together. The 85 Bubble bud was one of them. If anyone has the mold and makes them, or has a cowling (Of course KR Joye should be offered this first if this is the case), please email me pics here or [email protected]. Thanks, Mike, www.ml-boatworks.com

Cant you make a wooden blank and go from there? Dont be lazy gosh. LOL

Last edited:
Back