• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: RealFlight Simulator

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

I know nothing of version 1.

I like version 2.

Version 3 seems to be mostly hype.

Let me know what you have and how much.

BUY any of them go to the realflight website , and get the FREE update to the latest version there is.

i have one here top stuff

you can relly play with the physics of the helis&planes if you want to

Jason

Yo P...

If you want, I can teach you how to fly a real one :)

lately, I'm flying outta Chesapeake just off (west rd.) I think you still have the #

no funny stuff....I promise :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have them in stock and can get one in the mail to you tomorrow. $189.00 + ship

Eric Canto
Dude your inbox is full, just tried to p/m you & it won't send it until you empty your inbox.

Same applies to you Don....I've flown over Cassa Don Ferrette many a times on final to Richmond Intl. rwy 34 If you want, I'll be happy to teach you too :) :)

I figure you guys might enjoy going 250+ for real (not simulated)

it would be on my tab B)

(I'll bet you know why I drive that crappy ole jeep now :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I have them in stock and can get one in the mail to you tomorrow. $189.00 + ship

Eric Canto
Dude your inbox is full, just tried to p/m you & it won't send it until you empty your inbox.

Same applies to you Don....I've flown over Cassa Don Ferrette many a times on final to Richmond Intl. rwy 34 If you want, I'll be happy to teach you too :) :)

I figure you guys might enjoy going 250+ for real (not simulated)

it would be on my tab B)

(I'll bet you know why I drive that crappy ole jeep now :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Hmmmm, that could be alot of fun plus a great way to look for new ponds! :D

let me know bro....next time I'll be down your way is Turkey day. I have a fractional that gives me from Wednesday to Friday morning....fractional ownership is the only way to split a quarter million, plus hangar fees, plus annual, plus insurance, plus avgas :rolleyes:

I plan to land at CFI (Chesterfield Regional) and spend the day thursday there with the FAM. who knows what may happen ??

You can reach me on the cell....if you want to make plans it's best to call next Monday or Tuesday......PM if you dont have the # still

seems I remember Innsbrook (sp) had a few good retention ponds big enough to race in :)

My dad lives on the lake down at Swift Creek Resivoir (Brandermill)....they raced boats there when I was a junior nuncklehead.....do they still??

OK, the box is empty now.

KB,

That is super cool. Send me your number again. My cell got caught under the lawn mower and away went all my numbers.

If I wanted new I would use a $25 discount and my Tower membership to get it delivered for $175 or less. But thanks anyway.

OK, the box is empty now.

KB,

That is super cool. Send me your number again. My cell got caught under the lawn mower and away went all my numbers.

If I wanted new I would use a $25 discount and my Tower membership to get it delivered for $175 or less. But thanks anyway.
Preston. I wouldn't go on a plane with that crazy guy :lol: Just remember all the times at the pond that you didn't help him :ph34r: I think he will get even with you :lol: :blink: B)

KB My son took flying r/c this summer. I got him a plane that comes with a Simulator.We went out with a guy from the local r/c club so he can get his wings. he went out 7 times and all in one month and got his wings :eek: the instructor was in shock!!!! :lol: Nice to see you back at I/W.Take care. Nick

:)

Hi Nikko....it's good to see you're still in here too :)

It sounds like your sone is a Natural! :)

P...I'll PM my #

Nikko...sent you a PM to Bro

Back