• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 21 size tune pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Hi guys. I am looking for a few different makes of 21 size tune pipes. Irwin, ops, rossi, and andy brown pipes . I am looking to run one in a sport 20 with a mod Nova rossi. I also have a humming bird 21 with a nova rossi mod engine looking for a pipe.

If anyone has one laying around new or used that they are willing to part with I am interested in buying it.

Please message or email me if you can help me out. [email protected]

Any recomendations would also be very welcome.

YGM....

Richard

WHIPLASH22 said:
Hi guys. I am looking for a few different makes of 21 size tune pipes. Irwin, ops, rossi, and andy brown pipes . I am looking to run one in a sport 20 with a mod Nova rossi. I also have a humming bird 21 with a nova rossi mod engine looking for a pipe.
If anyone has one laying around new or used that they are willing to part with I am interested in buying it.

Please message or email me if you can help me out. [email protected]

Any recomendations would also be very welcome.

Thanks  :blink:   :blink:

79894[/snapback]

Back