WTB 1/8 Scale 8255 hull (Still Looking)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy Dolphin

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a used of new1/8 scale hull tha make the WTB 1/8 Scale hull that makes 1985 Coors Light or the 1983 American Speedy Printing (What I think is the Norberg hull in full scale).

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The 83 Speedy Printing was the 8255 hull, which you can get from Phil Thomas or plans from David Newton. I "THINK" the Coors was the same hull. Dont' know of anyone selling a used hull at this time but you can look around

The 83 Speedy Printing was the 8255 hull, which you can get from Phil Thomas or plans from David Newton. I "THINK" the Coors was the same hull. Dont' know of anyone selling a used hull at this time but you can look around
There have been several selling I can make you a new hull if you need one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a used of new1/8 scale hull tha make the WTB 1/8 Scale hull that makes 1985 Coors Light or the 1983 American Speedy Printing (What I think is the Norberg hull in full scale).

Thanks
You will like Phils 82u55 hull...its one of the easiest boats ive ever put together and if you follow his instructions to the letter it will run good right off the board....i did mine up as the 82 Executone and i liked how it ran so much....I GOT ANOTHER ONE! Dont know what i will do it up as of yet! I think its a great starter hull for 1/8 scale racing because of its simplicity....simple is GOOD!

The real hull was built by Ed Karelson. Phil makes a good hull too.

Hey Guys,

Thanks
You will like Phils 82u55 hull...its one of the easiest boats ive ever put together and if you follow his instructions to the letter it will run good right off the board....i did mine up as the 82 Executone and i liked how it ran so much....I GOT ANOTHER ONE! Dont know what i will do it up as of yet! I think its a great starter hull for 1/8 scale racing because of its simplicity....simple is GOOD!

Thanks Guys for the the info!!

Hey Guys,

Thanks

Hey Bill sent you a PM

normal_003~0.jpg
normal_May_23_and_24_Edmonton_228_%281156_x_771%29.jpg

There is an 82 executone in the for sale section.....

Back