Wood Sport 20 Kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sport hydro

Anyone besides Brian Blazer make a sport 20 wood kit? Looking for optiions. I know about glass hulls but like to build wood kits.

If you're not looking for a race boat, Dumas still makes the Sport 20 sized Pay'N Pak kit. I would recommend using the kit for templates rather than as build material due to the questionable quality of the wood used for the framing as I am doing with two builds, just my opinion on that one

Anyone besides Brian Blazer make a sport 20 wood kit? Looking for optiions. I know about glass hulls but like to build wood kits.
ask this guy. These boats are from Dave Franks plans and drawn from Garry Finlay. he does have 1/10 scale from the last message I gotton from him..Also ask spoonefcrx,he s been making 1/8 scale wood kits and was saying he subpose to come out with 1/10 scale shortly..But if you want a great compantion boat then I would be buying the whiplash.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: Are you retiring Christina's boat?

No, she decided to try and take out the sub buey on turn 4. It won. She sheered off the right sponson all the way back to the front nose. It peeled the top sheeting, the nose and part of the bottom sheeting.

Are you or anyone running the blaser 21 hull in electric?

:blink: Are you retiring Christina's boat?

No, she decided to try and take out the sub buey on turn 4. It won. She sheered off the right sponson all the way back to the front nose. It peeled the top sheeting, the nose and part of the bottom sheeting.

Are you or anyone running the blaser 21 hull in electric?
Doug Peterson and myself are. It works well for FE sport hydro... No experience with it from the nitro side.

Doesn't Stieglitz have a sport 20 sitting in his basement? The predecessor to his PT sport hydro.

Latest posts

Back