winston eagle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

Hello everyone I am thinking about getting into the scale class and a friend of mine wants to give me the Winston Eagle Lobster boat does any know if this boat works.I know that it looks different than anything else that I have seen. just asking. Thanks Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
More than anything, I think it depends on the set up. I've seen some that were as fast as riggers and others that couldn't get the transom out of the water

Hello everyone I am thinking about getting into the scale class and a friend of mine wants to give me the Winston Eagle Lobster boat does any know if this boat works.I know that it looks different than anything else that I have seen. just asking. Thanks Mitch
Mitch, Get in touch with Don Ferrette, he ran one, very well I might add!!!!!
cool.gif

cool.gif
Thanks Ray, maybe The Don can show me somethings in charlston that is unless I am winning :lol: :lol: :lol: I just hope he don't drop out of Scale cause you know how us tunnel boat drivers are. :unsure: Mitch

cool.gif
Thanks Ray, maybe The Don can show me somethings in charlston that is unless I am winning :lol: :lol: :lol: I just hope he don't drop out of Scale cause you know how us tunnel boat drivers are. :unsure: Mitch
Im thinkin you need to build the TEXMO MOTH Phil Thomas Dominated several years in d-4/14 with a Lobsta....BUT today slow crawling starts are the norm a bonzi start will usually end up with a torn up boat and 5 guys pissed cause you cut them off......

Latest posts

Back