winston eagle with clown frown scoop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the paint sheet for that boat, and unfortunately it only says gold, white, and neon red. We have come to learn that the boat was NOT actually red. The cameras of that day could not capture the Neon Orange properly, and that was actually the color. I used House of Kolor SG103 Molly Orange on my Winston Eagle Lobster (same colors). Its as close as it gets, and its not a neon so you should not have to worry about fading like the Neon color would do. I used Mike Mcknights graphics and had him include extra gold vinyl with the decal set so I could do all the minor decals in vinyl and it match the decal set. Here are some pics of the results of my version:

IMGP31661024x768.jpg

DSCF81331280x768.jpg

DSCF8111Copy.jpg

mike would you be willing to copy and sell me a copy of your paint sheet, we use hok products at the body shop, have had great sucess with neon colors with the new u v protected clear coats by adding a drop of thalo blue to the clear, seems to help. have a neon orange 90 seducer that i painted for a friend , is 3 years old and still looks very brilliant.

Back