who's make a sport20 cowls??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misshydro

Hi,just got a sport20 and looking for a different cowl for it..wondering who make sport20's and cowls? The boat is a scale down version of dave frank sport40..

Missy , I was wondering if you could post some pics . I have plans for a Dave Frank Sport 20 . Just need a little refrence material .

Thanks a bunch Ed

heres the pic Ed..dont care for the cowl plus is not that good in shape eighter.
gallery_3638_370_201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that hull would look sick with like the ss21 stealth cowl or one similar!

That hull looks alot like the Sport 20 hull that NAMBA276 makes. Does the cowl wrap under to the bottom in the front Anna?

That hull looks alot like the Sport 20 hull that NAMBA276 makes. Does the cowl wrap under to the bottom in the front Anna?
Yes it wraps under.. It a wooden hull made from dave frank plans..was told is was scaled down version of dave frank sport40..

COOL lookin boat . How about a inside shot with cowl off . I know " What pain in the A@@ ! "

Ed

heres the pic Ed..dont care for the cowl plus is not that good in shape eighter.
gallery_3638_370_201.jpg
How wide is the cowl?

Phil's SS 21 cowl is 4" wide where it hooks over the front of the boat, and 7" the rest of the way back to the end of the cowl.

here you go Ed!! Do you need to see the hull bottom too??Yes Ed your a pain in theA**
gallery_3638_370_32930.jpg

What motor are you going to power that little rocket with?
well?? I do have a CMB.21RS RedHead a K&B.21 thinking on getting a nova p5.21..opions up in the air?
The $215.00 Nova that Glenn sells is a much better deal than the P5. The CMB will work fine and you already have it.

Larry
larry that is mike larsons old hull, i think it is one of the first style tuttle hulls, i have a cowl for it ..

tk

well?? I do have a CMB.21RS RedHead a K&B.21 thinking on getting a nova p5.21..opions up in the air?
The $215.00 Nova that Glenn sells is a much better deal than the P5. The CMB will work fine and you already have it.

Larry
larry that is mike larsons old hull, i think it is one of the first style tuttle hulls, i have a cowl for it ..

tk
MissHydro has the boat...she needs the cowl. I think Mike told me he had a Nova in that boat.

Larry

tk
MissHydro has the boat...she needs the cowl. I think Mike told me he had a Nova in that boat.
That what mike told me. Now I'd tought the P5 was the one for 215??? I'm planning to refreash my CMB.21 but also going to try to get a new nova too. I know this has a thirdchannel setup for the carb.I do have the third channel highspeed needel setup. Teminator if you have any pic of that cowl could you post it please...This cowl is on the shakey side..getting old I think?

The motor Glenn sels for $215.00 is Novarossi Top T21-5M/2Larry
This is Glenn (Quotes)taken off his posted forum...Hi friends, good news...my latest order of engines have arrived.

BETTER news...I have been able to lower my prices on ALL Novarossi engines and parts (trying to get the NITRO train back on track!!!!)

Examples of some new prices:

5 port .21 $215

35Plus $375

.12 5 port $155 ($165 with flywheel)

.21 headers $20

14x25.8x6 rear bearing $40

14x25.4x6 rear bearing $35

7x19x6 front bearing $20

5 port P/S $103

If you have asked me about the cost of a part before and didn't like my answer...ask again!

Thanks!

Glenn

I remember Glenn not to long ago PMing,asking me if I'd wanted to order a p5 .21 to let him know...

The motor Glenn sels for $215.00 is Novarossi Top T21-5M/2Larry
This is Glenn (Quotes)taken off his posted forum...Hi friends, good news...my latest order of engines have arrived.

BETTER news...I have been able to lower my prices on ALL Novarossi engines and parts (trying to get the NITRO train back on track!!!!)

Examples of some new prices:

5 port .21 $215

35Plus $375

.12 5 port $155 ($165 with flywheel)

.21 headers $20

14x25.8x6 rear bearing $40

14x25.4x6 rear bearing $35

7x19x6 front bearing $20

5 port P/S $103

If you have asked me about the cost of a part before and didn't like my answer...ask again!

Thanks!

Glenn

I remember Glenn not to long ago PMing,asking me if I'd wanted to order a p5 .21 to let him know...
Cool. The model # I posted to you is off the box from the 5 port I recieved from Glenn last week.

May your holidays be happy :D

Larry

Larry

Guys, not my work... None of my cowls will fit that hull.

Bob

tk

Back