Who makes these 1/8th scale stacks?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Trying to find these exact 1/8th scale stacks, molded on a common backing plate. Anyone know who makes them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Merlin stacks.....Don, pm me with your address and I'll send you a set. I have a couple sets......use em' on the bardahl....

Last edited by a moderator:
lol....Mike, send me your address, I'll send ya a set. Won't have many more though....can't remember where I got them....someone on here had 5 or 6 sets a few years ago and I bought them all....they are the nicest ones I ever saw. Not much clean up on these to make them right.

I have a pair from larry Kraemer just like those but in white
Yes, when I purchased my dummy merlin from Larry, it came with the same stacks but in a light creamy white color. The others I have are similar.

If you are doing an 8255 Packard powered boat Larry will also modify a set of Merlin stacks to look like Packard stacks. Larry also gave me a set of 1/6th (gas) scale stacks that are the same great quality as his 1/8th scale stuff.

Hi Guy's i doing a lauderbach Midnight Miss. Does anyone have any of those stacks left i could purchase?

Back