Who makes 1/8 Scale Mock engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracy,

Just assembled a dummy engine from Larry Kreamer, the Allison, Larry said once it was all said and done, you would be adding about a pound of weight to the boat.

I sanded, and ground all the access material out of mine, (valve covers, transmission housing, and the scoop, blower and all duct work) from scoop, I opened up, took a bunch of material out of it, so air will actually get into cowling.

I ended up at 5.5 ounces.

$50.00 for the complete kit

Rick Bellinger

Tracy,Just assembled a dummy engine from Larry Kreamer, the Allison, Larry said once it was all said and done, you would be adding about a pound of weight to the boat.

I sanded, and ground all the access material out of mine, (valve covers, transmission housing, and the scoop, blower and all duct work) from scoop, I opened up, took a bunch of material out of it, so air will actually get into cowling.

I ended up at 5.5 ounces.

$50.00 for the complete kit

Rick Bellinger

Cool Thanks

Does anyone know where I can buy 1/8 mock engines
Thanks

Tracy
Not sure what style motor you are looking for (Allison, etc...), but here is one source: http://www.drcwebservices.com/ffe/scaleacc.htm
Try Larry [email protected] nice resin cast stuff my gallery has a pic of a MERLIN

I tried the email [email protected] and I got a undeliverable. Is there anyother way to contact him.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

I have emailed and called Larry Kreamer and have not got in contact with him. Do you have anyoter contact info for him. Does he have a website with all the items he sells?

Thanks

Back