Whiplash Sport .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

im going to be using a mac 21,and a carbon fiber OPS 3280 tuned pipe on my whip what prop would be a very good one for fast speed and handling ??? please advice on all different type.

im going to be using a mac 21,and a carbon fiber OPS 3280 tuned pipe on my whip what prop would be a very good one for fast speed and handling ??? please advice on all different type.
probally a x440/3, 1440 or m440 octura, the mac likes the x437/3 too, maybe prop it like a mod OB21. Chris Wood has one of the best running ones I have seen, maybe he can post the faster props.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks phil. Are you going to the Fall Race at Evansville ?? ill be there maybe you can give a sport 21 rookie advice lol im a B Tunnel man
laugh.gif

Chris Wood has one of, if not the fastest 21 whips in the country and if I'm not mistaken he likes a back cut 1440.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im running a Grimracer 40X52/3 blade on my Whip 21 with a Marty Davis preped Mac 21 for the bullet and the thing flat FLIES!......HOWEVER, my buddy is running an ABC chopper prop and when he is needled right he is 4 to 5 MPH faster than me! Marty is working on the same prop for me, and hopefully i will pick up even more speed, but the Grimracer prop does work GREAT also!

Julian,

Here is where mine is at..

I run a 1440 back cut.. cupped to 3.6.

strut is .870 deep.. with 2 tenths of a degree negative angle in it.

walt barney tank on the right side of the boat.

this is with a nova rossi motor.

chris

then your and mine are the same as far as the tank i have a walt fuel tank.

i have 2 Orlic Novas i can hook this bad boy with lol thanks guys i really appreciate it..

Latest posts

Back